Da Brim Climbing Mini Brim
The Da Brim Climbing Mini Brim Is a smaller brim, providing UPF50+ sun protection. Helping to reduce sun related fatigue.
Installs quickly and easily without the use of sticky adhesives.
Fits most climbing helmets.
Big wall tested and approved! The mini is a smaller 360° climbing helmet visor that still provides good UPF50+ sun protection. A contoured brim with a 1 ½” drop at the back adds excellent sun protection to your climbing helmet and helps reduce sun-related fatigue. Perfect for the recreational climber who doesn’t want to bake in the hot sun.
Installs quickly and easily without modification to your helmet or sticky adhesives
Air flows freely through helmet vents, promoting cooling
Helps block glare
Works with headlamps and hydration packs
Leash provides convenient attachment to carabiner (not included) when transporting
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- Fits most climbing helmets
- UPF50+ brim (helmet attachment crown not rated)
- As with other visors, does not provide top of head sun protection
- 3” front brim contours to 3 ½” at rear with 1 ½” drop
- Lightweight (weighs approximately 3.5 oz.)
- Water Resistant
- 100% Nylon (200d) exclusive of decoration
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- Available in Red, Blue, Gold, and Pink; all colors have black underbrim
- Fits most climbing helmets, 26-29 ½” in outer circumference
- Made in USA
- Patents pending
Uses: Big wall climbing, Trad climbing, Sport climbing, Mountaineering, SAR, Guiding