Hock Ice Boots – Pair
or 4 payments of $22.49 with
Hock Ice Boots – sold as a pair
- These boots are designed to help reduce heat and swelling at the front and back of the hocks.
- Shaped to wrap around the hock, they feature individual pillows of gel to help ensure flexibility and an even coverage of cold when frozen.
- There are three elasticated straps with touch-tape closures to achieve a firm fit for most size horses.
- The boots can be stored in the freezer so that they are ready for use.
- They come packed in a zip up carry bag so that they can be put into ice to stay cold when travelling to competitions.
- Each boot measures 43cm x 30cm when laid flat.
- Colour: Black
WARNING: Care is needed when cold therapy is used. Use only in controlled situations and if unsure, seek veterinary advice. Please read all instructions thoroughly when using this product.
Great product and outstanding service