Garmin Forerunner 25
This easy-to-use GPS running watch tracks distance, pace.
Stay on top of your fitness goals between workouts with activity tracking features that remind you when it’s time to move and count steps and calories burned. Stay connected by pairing it with your smartphone for text and call alerts and automatic uploads to our free online community, Garmin Connect, where you can join fitness challenges and save, plan and share your progress.
The rechargeable battery lasts up to eight hours with GPS on or six weeks in watch/activity tracking mode.
– Features –
A free online community where you can save, plan and sahre. See a complete picture of your activities including elevation profiles, mapping and more. Compete with friends over weekly mileage. Instantly upload your results through the Garmin Connect Mobile app to share.
Instantly share runs and activity tracking progress with friends, family adn the world via social media by pairing a compatible device to Garmin Connect Mobile. Share in real time with Live Tracking.
Monitor calls, texts, emails and calendar alerts with sound and visual alerts so you don’t miss a beat.
Activity & Sleep Tracking
Count your steps, calories and distance throughout the day. The inactiviy indicator motivates you to move when you have been sitting for too long.
Keeps track of distance, pace, and heart rate (with optional HRM).
Watch yourself improve – Forerunner 25 tells you when you set a new fastest mile or longest run to date.
Includes Run/Walk, Virtual Pacer, Time-goal, Distance-goal and Calories-goal.
Sports two customisable data pages, in addition to a third HR page for BPM & HR zone when paired with an optional HRM.
– Specifications –
- Weight – 31 g / 39 g (small / large)
- Dimensions – 36 x 44 x 14 mm / 40 x 47 x 14 mm (small / large; W x H x D)
- Type – mono LCD (includes backlight)
- Size – 18.5 x 18.5 mm / 23 x 23 mm (small / large)
- Resolution – 128 x 128 px
- Customisable Screens – can show time, distance, pace, calories, lap time, lap Distance, lap pace, avg. pace
- Type – rechargeable Li-Ion
- Life – up to 6 weeks in watch mode; 8 hours in training mode
- Water Rating – 5 ATM
- GPS-enabled – high-sensitivity receiver (supports satellite preloading)
- USB – charging, data transfer
- Bluetooth Smart – smartphone pairing only
- ANT+ – supports HRM & foot pods (training only)
– Includes –
- GARMIN Forerunner 25
- Charging Data Cradle