Flat Rate Shipping - $10
Horse Sense Rings
or 4 payments of $7.49 with
6 in stock
HORSE SENSE RINGS
- The rings clip onto the centre ring of the breastplate and are easily adjustable, the rings feed through the reins to act like a running martingale.
- A running martingale is used on a horse to give a rider extra control by preventing a horse from raising its head above a point where it can be controlled.
- The rule of thumb length for a running martingale is that it should be about the same height as the withers, it is not meant to pull a horses head down.
- A running martingale acts by adding leverage through the bridle reins to the bit on to the bars of the horse’s mouth. This action is applied by a running martingale when the horse raises its head too high causing the martingale to put pressure on the reins. This pressure encourages the horse or pony to lower its head.
- The Horse Sense range is made from a new advanced type of PVC coated Terylene which has remarkable strength, is lightweight, very easy to clean.
- Colour: Black with Nickel Plated clips
Very happy and fast postage
Always good quick, efficient service and very well priced. Thank you