Flat Rate Shipping - $10
KER Endura-Max 5KG
or 4 payments of $19.99 with
Why feed Endura-Max?
- Formulated to match the composition of horse sweat with added calcium and magnesium to aid the rehydration of hard-working horses.
- Suitable for eventers, endurance and racehorses working over long distances.
- May reduce acute deficiencies and associated dehydration, which can result in such conditions as colic, thumps (spontaneous diaphragmatic flutter) and tying-up.
- Endura-Max should be fed to horses during long-distance training, competitive rides, and recovery.
|30-60g||Prior to Traveling.|
|30-60g||The night before and prior to start, especially in hot and humid conditions.|
|30-90g||At each vet check or approximately every 2 hours during the ride, and again after competition|
- Note: These recommendations are for horses with a mature body weight of 500kg. Please adjust according to the weight of your horse.
|Nutrient Content||60 g||1k g|
|Sodium||12 g||200 g|
|Potassium||7.8 g||130 g|
|Chloride||25 g||425 g|
|Magnesium||300 mg||5.5 mg|
|Calcium||1,500 mg||25 g|