$49.95 – $199.95
BLOOD BUILDER FOR HORSES
Hemabuild is a vitamin B and trace mineral supplement for stressed horses or horses in heavy training.
Hemabuild is a concentrated blend of organic iron, copper, and B vitamins.
Hemabuild can be useful as a pick-me-up for a sick or injured horse as well as persuading a picky eater to finish its feed.
Why use Hemabuild?
- Formulated for use in horses facing the rigours of travel, heavy training, or competition
- Assist in the production of red blood cells, maintaining normal blood profiles
- For coat darkening in show and sales preparation horses
- To assist with and improve appetite
When to use Hemabuild
- Horses under stress of travel, work, or competition
- Recovery from illness and/or injury
- Darkening coat colour in show and sales preparation horses¥
- Improving appetite
Not recommended for palomino or buckskin horses as may cause smutting of coat colour.
Building Better Blood for Performance
Travel, stress, illness, and high performance can all lead to suppressed red blood cell production and poor blood profiles, which can potentially limit performance.
Blood support supplements can be added to a horse’s ration to encourage optimal performance in all disciplines and can assist in faster recovery after intense or stressful events.
Blood support supplements should contain all the nutrients required for building a strong blood profile. Trace minerals should be in organic form, which leads to greater bioavailability and also includes B vitamins.
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||75mg||5g|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||40mg||2.7g|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||120mg||8g|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||100mg||6.7g|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||60mg||4g|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocabalamin)||500µg||33.3mg|
† Includes organic minerals.
- Hemabuild is a soluble powder that can be given in a feed or dissolved in water (15g Hemabuild to 60mL water) and syringed into the horse’s mouth.
- Designed to be fed daily, prior to and after fast work, race, competition, or travel.
- Feed 15g (1 level scoop) daily as required.
- Mix well with feed.
This recommendation is for a horse with a mature body weight of 500kg. Please adjust according to the weight of your horse.
Available Pack Sizes
|450g||30 day supply*|
|1.5kg||100 day supply*|
|4kg||266 day supply*|
*based on a 15g serving