TOKLAT T3 Coolback Pad
or 4 payments of $57.50 with
TOKLAT T3 Coolback Pad
TOKLAT T3 Coolback Pad with opening and removeable blue foam inserts for extra support.
As these saddle pads were made as a special order they do not have the Toklat Branding on them .
They were made without a Toklat insert and come with a blue foam insert.
- Machine washable and dryer safe! (Remove inserts through velcro closure on spine prior to washing)
- Inserts removable through velcro closure on spine for easy machine washing.
- Ergonomic design for Maximum Freedom of Movement.
- Extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Correctly placed cut-out for close-contact leg position.
- A high profile design to allow for wither clearance.
- CoolBack is a medical grade synthetic fleece that provides superior moisture management and pressure relief.
- Inserts removable through velcro closure on spine.
What this means for your horse:
- A noticeably more comfortable back and rounded top line.
- Aids in maintaining a healthy back.
What this means for you:
- A more secure seat.
- A more comfortable ride.
- Less stress on the back, knees, and ankles.
Colours Black or Royal Blue
size – This pad measure 27 1/2 inches (70cm) down the back of the horse & 41 inches (104cm) total – across the horse
Love the Coolback Pad thanks for your help in choosing
Very easy website to use. Largesaddle pad arrived within a few days of order. Very pleased overall. Would definitely recommend this business again.
I am so happy with this pad. Initially I was a bit hesitant with the actual thickness. However the option to remove the inserts is such a great idea. I ride a variety of different shaped horses at work and this pad allows me to use my saddle set at the one gullet width and I just keep the pads in for the slimmer built horses, and take them out for the chunkier ones. I love how it maintains its thickness and does not compress down too much once mounted. I also am a sucker for natural fibres so going to a manmade fibre also made me hesitant. However it did not bother the horse I rode this morning at all and he did not sweat anymore than if I used my 100% wool sheepskin pad. It has taken me a while to find a suitable pad and very happy I gave this one a go and certainly worth every cent.
We have been trialling the Toklat T3 Coolback Pad for about a month now and can honestly say that we are extremely happy with it. The removable foam inserts make it easy to adjust and fit to any shape horse and saddle. We trialled the saddle pad on 3 different horses and 3 different saddles and it worked for every single one of them. We recently compete in an 80km Endurance ride in it and throughout the entire event it did not move and stayed relatively dry and clean meaning we did not have to change saddle pads throughout the event. Some saddle pads can be too short but this one has plenty of room in front of and behind the saddle once on the horse. It also pulls up nicely over the wither so that it is not causing tension on the horse. A saddle pad that we cannot fault!