WW Mud Fever Boots
or 4 payments of $34.99 with
WW Mud Fever Boots – sold as a pair
Please Note: Sizes Medium & Large will be available from mid August 21. Please email us if you would like to be added to the wait list.
- An innovative breathable boot which seals the leg from the knee to the base of the heel to prevent mud getting onto your horse’s legs, enabling freedom of turnout whatever the conditions.
- Featuring a waterproof and breathable fabric around the cannon bone to prevent overheating and a close-fitting hoof capsule with Kevlar reinforced heel protection, these innovative boots will keep legs clean and dry.
- A shaped PU strike pad also offers brushing protection for your horse’s legs.
Some useful tips to remember when dealing with mud fever:
- Never scratch the scabs, this can lead to further infection
- Use a mild anti-bacterial shampoo for cleansing and then ensure the leg is as dry as possible before applying any appropriate creams for healing overnight
- Clean your grooming brushes regularly as they can harbour bacteria if not kept clean
- Don’t use dirty horse boots it can cause unnecessary and totally avoidable rubs
- Don’t share horse boots, this is to help prevent the spread of any bacteria or other nasties
- Wash your own hands after cleaning any mud fever infected area, we recommend using gloves where possible
I purchased these boots as horse had greasy heel. Best purchase, they did as stated and allowed the heel to breathe whilst my horse was in the paddock while still raining, healed ver quickly.
I highly recommend
Great product. Delivered fast! Thanks.
Love these boots! I have a paint horse with white legs so these boots keep her legs nice and clean and surprisingly dry. Already looking at ordering a second pair.