THE HIGHEST OMEGA 3 OIL ON THE MARKET!
CEN Oil is highly palatable & digestible with a low daily feed rate, making it a cost-effective addition to the diet. CEN Oil also provides a cool source of calories that helps support calm behaviour.
The Omega profile of CEN Oil helps in the reduction of inflammation in your dog from normal activity, this may lead to less irritation particularly in skin conditions and a better quality of life.
HOW DOES CEN OIL BENEFIT YOUR DOG?
SKIN & COAT HEALTH If your dog suffers from a dry or very dull coat, Omega 3 can help to improve the texture of their coat, making for fuller, shinier hair. A dull coat is often a sign of other health problems like a weakened immune system. CEN Oil can ensure that the lipid barriers of a dog’s skin are sufficient. When the barriers are reduced, the dog’s natural coat oils get depleted, your dog may run a higher risk of developing skin conditions, especially if they are scratching/itching excessively.
IMMUNE SYSTEM HEALTH There is an importance of having the proper ratios of Omega 3 and Omega 6 consumed by your dog in order to reap the full health benefits. Research suggests that dogs that suffer from autoimmune, allergic, or inflammatory health conditions can benefit from increasing their dietary Omega 3 levels.
JOINT HEALTH The anti-inflammatory properties of essential fatty acids (Omega 3) that aid your dog fighting off skin irritants can also help your dog’s joints and range of mobility, especially in dog’s that suffer from conditions like canine arthritis.
CEN Oil is the best oil choice for dogs due to its high Omega 3 levels. Most oils contain Omega 6 and 9 but low Omega 3 (coconut oil contains no Omega 3 and is mainly saturated fat).
There are many oils available on the market with an unnatural Omega profile, having higher levels of Omega 6 to Omega 3.
1mL CEN Oil per 2kg Bodyweight Daily
- All-natural, no chemicals and formulated from high-quality Stabilised Linseed (Flaxseed) Oil with Antioxidants.
- It is essential to store CEN Oil below 30°C. If storing in feed sheds, remove to a cooler place on temperature days above 30°C. All feed products should be kept below 30°C to maintain freshness and quality.
- CEN Oil For Dogs can be given to puppies once they are on solid food or kibble.
- CEN Oil For Dogs can be stored in the fridge or room temperature depending on preference. The stability of the Omega 3 is enhanced in the fridge. Keep out of direct sunlight and avoid temperatures above 30 degrees.
- How to introduce CEN Oil For Dogs into the diet - Once you work out the feeding rate for your dog (1ml per 2kg), start off at half the feed rate for the first 5 days for their system to get used to. Too much too soon can cause softer faeces or diarrhoea.