Liquid Natural-Source Vitamin E with Superior Bioavailability
Nano-E is a revolutionary natural-source vitamin E supplement for horses. Liposome encapsulation and nanodispersion ensures rapid and superior bioavailability for all horses.
Vitamin E is an essential component of body-wide antioxidant defences and plays a vital role in immune, cardiovascular, circulatory, neuromuscular, and reproductive functions.
Why use Nano-E?
- Natural-source vitamin E antioxidant supplement for all types of horses
- Utilises revolutionary nanodispersion technology
- Research proven to be 6X more bioavailable than synthetic vitamin E and 3X more than other natural vitamin E sources
- Rapid absorption so use may be timed to provide peak antioxidant protection
- Reproductive benefits for breeding stallions, as well as pregnant and lactating broodmares
When to use Nano-E
- Race and performance horses
- Horses recovering from illness or injury
- Prior to or following stressful events such as foaling, weaning or travel
- Horses with neurological or neuromuscular disease
- Horses in confinement or those not consuming fresh green grass
- Breeding stallions and broodmares to aid in optimal fertility and positively influence passive transfer and immunity in foals
- Provides antioxidant support for muscle cells and protects against exercise-induced muscle damage
Which is the Best Form of Vitamin E?
Research has revealed that vitamin E varies in its potency, based on whether it is natural or synthetic.
Sources of natural vitamin E, especially Nano-E, more effectively raise serum levels when compared to synthetic sources, making natural vitamin E more bioavailable.
Nano-E utilises revolutionary nanodispersion technology allowing for even greater absorption.
Researchers developed a method by which fat-soluble vitamins can be absorbed with great efficiency. Because of its oily nature, vitamin E is hydrophobic (water-shunning).
To overcome this, researchers use proprietary technology to encapsulate the vitamin E in nanoparticles and then surround each nanoparticle with a hydrophilic (water-loving) outer layer. The hydrophilic outer layer allows the nanoparticles to be rapidly and evenly released in water-based environments such as the gastrointestinal tract.
The greatest benefit of this unique delivery system is an increase in the bioavailability of vitamin E. The more vitamin E that is absorbed into the bloodstream, the more available it is for use as a body-wide antioxidant essential for tissue repair and for its imperative roles in various body systems.
^(natural-source vitamin E)
Top-dress Nano-E on feed at time of feeding. Give 4 to 12mL (1,000 to 3,000IU) daily or as directed by your veterinarian or nutritionist.
For additional protection prior to a competition or stressful event, give 12 to 20mL (3,000 to 5,000IU) 6 to 12 hours prior.
For maintenance, stabled horses or horses maintained on poor pasture, give 4 to 8mL daily (1,000 to 2,000IU).
Available Pack Sizes
*based on a 4mL serving