CEN Active is a natural joint & hip supplement to help improve mobility and quality of life in dogs.
Helping Active Dogs
- Supports mobility and flexibility
- Optimize joint health, comfort and function
- Increases performance
Helping Older Dogs
- Increases activity
- Regain mobility and flexibility
- Increases quality of life
ONLY NATURAL INGREDIENTS
HYDROLYSED COLLAGEN PEPTIDES - Collagen is found in the digestive tract, bones, muscles, skin, blood vessels, and tendons, so it is vital for joint and tendon support. It supports a positive effect on osteoarthritic dogs, demonstrating decreased lameness and increased vitality.
ORGANIC TURMERIC - Turmeric can help decrease inflammation in dogs. Turmeric can also relieve the pain and stiffness associated with arthritis. Turmeric contains the active ingredient curcumin, which is a potent natural anti-inflammatory with powerful antioxidant properties.
ROSEHIP - Rosehip has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Highly beneficial for joint health in dogs.
GELATIN HYDROLYSATE -The results from clinical studies showed gelatin hydrolysate significantly improved activity (vitality) and significantly reduced stiffness and lameness.
INGREDIENTS Collagen Peptides, Organic Turmeric, Rosehip, Gelatin Hydrolysate, Prebiotic, Cinnamon Extract.
UP TO 15 KG | 5g Daily
OVER 15 KG | 10g Daily
- Yes you can feed CEN Active to your dog alongside other joint products. CEN Active is completely natural and will not interact with other natural joint products. If feeding with joint medications please consult your vet.
- Yes you can feed more than the recommended feed rate. In severe cases, you can double the dose for the first 7 days, then return to the recommended dose per day.
- None of the ingredients in CEN Active have any reported side effects. Unlike joint medications that have known side effects.
- Yes CEN Active can help with joint pain. Tumeric can relieve the pain & stiffness associated with arthritis.