Decron Osmotic Gel Tube 200ml
Assists in reducing inflammation and infection. All natural ingredients. Fast, effective healing qualities. Apply to Sprains, Strains & Muscular aches and pains.
- Decron Osmotic Gel’s natural plant extracts support your horse’s fast, effective healing.
- This non-pharmaceutical herbal remedy is for topical animal use only.
- Assists in reducing inflammation and infection in your horse’s hoof. Relieving pressure from the hoof may encourage a laminitic horse to move more freely. Reducing bruising to the soles will benefit a horse with this condition.
- Decron Osmotic Gel Can be applied to an open wound- it creates a warm moist environment which supports healing of the wound and encourages new skin to grow. The Decron Osmotic Gel may restrict the amount of proud flesh on the wound and improve the healing process.
- Apply to Sprains, Strains & Muscular aches and pains-heat from the Decron Osmotic Gel promotes increased blood flow which may assist in healing strained muscles.
All natural ingredients:
- Glycerine – a powerful osmotic agent that ‘draws’ or pulls fluids. The removal of excess fluid relieves pressure. As pressure around damaged tissue falls, fresh tissue fluids can move in, bringing the protective blood cells, oxygen and nutrients necessary to resist infection and support natural healing.
- Lavender Oil (lavandula angustifolia) – demonstrates strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory actions.
- Melaleuca Oil (melaleuca alternifolia) – ant-bacterial and fungicidal properties.
- Arnica (arnica montana) – topical application for strains and bruises.
How does Osmotic Gel work?
The Osmotic Gel provides a natural herbal remedy and essential oils in a glycerine base that provides an ideal aid to the management of lower limb problems and wounds.
The “Drawing’ agent: Glycerine is a powerful osmotic agent that ‘draws’ or pulls fluids. The removal of excess fluid relieves pressure within the tissues reducing pain and allowing fresh tissue fluid to move into the area, bringing the protective blood cells, oxygen and the nutrients necessary to resist infection and support natural healing.
The Natural Antiseptic and Anti-inflammatory Agents: The essential oils in the Decron herbal osmotic gel have a long history in herbal medicine of powerful antiseptic and healing properties:
Lavender Oil (lavandula augustifolia) has been shown to have strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory actions with mild local anaesthetic actions and a positive effect on wound healing.
Melaleuca Oil (melaleuca alternifolia) has been shown to have bactericidal and fungicidal properties with mild anti-inflammatory actions. It is widely used used in the treatment of many human various skin disorders.
Arnica (arnica montana) has been shown to have an anti-arthritic action reducing pain and stiffness in inflamed joints. It has been traditionally used as a topical application in conditions such as strains and bruises. Arnica has a demonstrated anti-inflammatory action.